Updated: Thursday, April 30, 2020
In accordance with the extension of Governor Doug Ducey’s stay-at-home orders to May 15, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale has updated its targeted reopen date to Monday, May 18, 2020 for the following branch locations:
Hartley & Ruth Barker Branch
2311 N. Miller Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Scottsdale Charros Branch
Closed for the summer. Charros members should attend the Hartley & Ruth Barker Branch.
Virginia G. Piper Branch
10515 E Lakeview Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Mary Ellen & Robert McKee Branch
14605 N. Del Cambre
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
20199 N. 78th Place
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
3975 E. Lockwood Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
The Red Mountain and Lehi Branches located within the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community and the Peach Springs Branch located within the Hualapai Indian Community will announce their opening at a later date.
The following procedures will be in place:
- Curbside drop-offs and pickups in the front of all open Clubs
- All members and staff will have their body temperature taken prior to entering the building using no touch thermometers
- Planned/spaced hand washing for members between rotations
- Members will be reminded to not touch their face and to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing
- Hourly disinfecting of high touch areas
- Programming that is social distancing conscious
- Field trips and external outings have been cancelled until further notice
- No entry into the Clubs from parents/outside guests/volunteers who do not provide direct services to members – this includes sports leagues
Our number one concern is always the safety and well-being of the youth we serve. Be safe and see you soon.